- Flaxseeds Chutney. Add flaxseed to any spicy chutney
- Add Flaxseeds to plant-based mylks
- Use Flaxseeds in Rotis, Khakras, Chapattis
- Make Flaxseed Podi along with Chutney powder
- Flax seed raita with plant-based curds
- Flax seed smoothie
- Healthy Baked Cookies with Flaxseeds
- Flaxseed biscuits
- Flaxseed Peanut butter
- Multigrain bread
- Flax seed Shakarpara
- Homemade veg protein powder with flaxseed
- Buckwheat bread with flax seeds
- Almond Bread with Flax seeds
- Jowar bread with flax seeds
- Gluten-free Almond flax seed bread without eggs
- Multigrain Methi Thepla with flax seed
- Pre-workout Smoothie with Flaxseeds for Athletes
- Healthy Lunch salad with flax seeds
- Flax seed Laddus enriched with Vitamin B12
- Peanut Butter Coconut Balls with Flax seeds
- Oats Granola Bars with Peanut Butter and Flax seeds
- Coconut Flour Eggless Pancakes with flaxseeds
- Lactose-free Multigrain healthy cracker with flax seeds
- Multigrain Methi Thepla Dough with Flax seeds
- Zucchini and flax seed muffins
- Raspberry Oatmeal Flax seed Nut Bars
- Coconut Basil Flaxseed Smoothie
- Flax seed crackers with beetroot dip
- Rajgira Buckwheat Brown Rice Flour Khakhra with flax seed
- Flax seeds chutney Mix
- Vegetable Dosa with Flax seeds
- Kosambari with flax seed
What is the best way to consume flax seeds?
The best way to consume flax seeds is to grind them with raw dates. Make them into a laddu and eat one in the morning and one in the evening.
Can we eat flax seeds directly?
Sure, you can eat flax seed without cooking or mixing it with anything else. However, remember that they are not as tasty when eaten this way.
How many times should I take flax seeds daily?
You need to take at least 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds daily. You can increase the amount if you want more nutrients. The easiest way is to order Vitamin B12 enriched Flax Seed laddu from Sampoorna Ahara and eat one in the morning and the evening.
Is flax seed oil good for health?
While the flax seed oil is beneficial for your health, avoid using flax seed oil directly. Use ground flax seeds to get the benefit of oil along with fiber.
What happens if we eat flax seeds on an empty stomach?
Eating a lot of flax seeds on an empty stomach will fill your stomach, and you will be less hungry. We recommend that you eat fruits on an empty stomach. Eat a Flax seed laddu at the end of your meal.
Which is the best time to eat flax seeds?
The best time to eat flax seeds is after lunch and dinner.
Do I need to soak flax seeds?
No need to soak flax seeds. You can grind and eat them.
Do you have to cook flax seeds before eating?
You do not have to cook flax seeds before eating. You can eat them raw.
What happens if we eat flax seeds daily?
If you eat flax seeds daily, you will get the following benefits:
- improved digestion
- increased energy levels
- reduced cholesterol
- increase in blood circulation
- improvement in skin condition
- flax seed oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help reduce inflammation
- flax seeds contain lignans which help prevent cancer
- flax seeds are high in antioxidants
- flax seeds are very nutritious
- flax seeds are gluten-free
- flax seeds are low in calories
Does flaxseed stop periods?
No. Flaxseed will not stop periods.
Do you eat flax seeds?
Let me know your experience in the comments section below.
Dr. Achyuthan Eswar.