Gluten free chocolate cake recipe
My favourite recipe ever!
Oats Flour ½ cup
Flax powder 1 tbsp
Baking Soda 1 tsp
Cocoa Powder 1.5 tbsp
Dates Paste ⅓ cup
Vanilla Seed Powder ½ tsp
Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
Cashew Butter ⅓ cup
Water Cup ½ cup
Soak dates in equal amount of water and grind smooth.
Soak the flax powder in the water for at least a few minutes.
Combine together all the other dry ingredients. Oats flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, vanilla seed powder.
Mix together the cashew butter, dates paste, soaked flaxseed and lemon juice.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and bake immediately at 160 C for 35 min.
- Make a thin layer of sponge. Don't try to make it very tall.
- It will sink in the middle. But will still be spongy.
- This cake has a very mildly sweet taste.
- It can be topped with dates syrup to make it sweeter after baking.
- Wait until the cake has cooled fully before removing it from the mold.